Tuesday 22 October 2019

Missed Connections: DCUO

Hi guys

Just wanted a place to put any weird experiences of DCUO that isn't as high profile as the Gotham sub-forum.
Feel free to add your own!
---------------

22/Oct/2019 around 22:00
To the weirdo that showed up on my VC channel tonight.. we had no idea who you were; so threatening to block us.. was odd. Coming on VC and playing an adult movie was even weirder..

---

?/May/2019 around 16:00
To the beggar guy at broker.. I don't know what your deal was, but there was no way I was giving you a Cosmic Material even if I had it which I don't. And your reply of 'okay then I'll just take a Phoenix' AFTER all the swearing.. well.. neither of which was appreciated.

---
?/Dec/2018 around 6:00

To the gold vendor I invited to group... I am REALLY sorry, I was trying to put you on ignore and because I was being quick I slipped and the invite went out.. in fairness I was super surprised when you accepted.

---
?/Dec/2017

To the blue guy who organized a group in E3 and spent the rest of the time skating, I knew it! I went back to the base and you were just hanging out with your friends who weren't in group with us.. you doing NO work! This is why after a couple of minutes I left. NO SKATERS!!

I could see you skating on the map.. flippin cheek!

---
?/August/2016 around 17:00

To the bank raider that was cheeky to me.. yes I am a league boss but ORS was never as you say a 'cheap @@@ league' I structured the league banks to stop bank raiders like yourself. And your question of *when* you would have access to the bank with such desperation.. I knew who you were.. the only answer was never.

---
?/Autumn/2015

To the guy that joined ORS and wanted an aura.. listen I get it, you wanted an aura.. you did an hour worth of helping other leaguemates.. I get it.. but we had only known you for 3 hours and declaring 'I'm too OP for this league anyway' and quitting.. when all the staff had seen your SP and CR.. which was less than ours; that was embarrassing and not a good way to behave.

I want you to know.. that because of you now everytime someone completes the officer training I give them an aura/mat.. it takes two week to six weeks to complete the training with probably at least 100 to 300 hours of helping members.
---


Sigma

*I have a suspicions but am saying nothing.
*https://metropolisherald.blogspot.com/2016/06/bulletin-points-on-training-officer-of.html
Recently (spring/2019) only helping child leagues of ORS.. as we have no staff atm.

No comments:

Post a Comment