Tuesday 26 July 2016

The Glimmering Aura Syndrome..

Hi guys

Now.. I bought a few booster bundles, I usually buy 4 or 5 each release, couple of my main few for each alt*. I gotta say the Glimmerings were BAD.. and the Solar looked so cool! THIS IS NOT how to do it..one awful aura vs one excellent.

I rem in the older boosters you would get one of two auras, they would be 60/40. One would be better, but both almost equally good.

Going by the price on broker..its not 60/40.. the price for a glimmering last i checked was 150k..the lowest cost aura.. all the vanilla ones were 300k +. The Solar last I checked.. was 12 million, which means the Solar was 80 times more expensive than the Glimmering..

To put that in percentages:

The Market determined that the Solar was 98.75 and the Glimmering was 1.25 good.

See my maths and work below.

An aura that is 1.25% good.. is not good.

I don't know if the cash thing and style bait worked for daybreak financially but..i didn't like the tactic.

Dust Aura

I'd like to see the next aura be the Pollen Aura in all colours.. as the secondary aura a '40'. I just really like that aura.With a new aura being the 60, And a reworked Firefly aura..given away with the bundle on top (you get two auras). The aura itself.. isn't good and isn't bad.. but one thing really irks me.. that is disappears when you move*. I'd like to see the outside colours be.. pretty much any colours with the centre being black or white. For it to move around you like stars/black holes orbiting you. Flip.. our economy hit some sharp problems for a while there.This should be free in the bundle guaranteed.. to say sorry for all the 1.25%-ness if the last debacle.

The material thing is a great concept. And.. strangely enough.. I support DB in making that the style bait for boxes..but .. the glimmering was a slap in the face at a time where not only did I not get a Solar after 5 or so boxes, I got 3 pink glimmering in a row. no.. if that had been 60/40 I woulda been happy.. but with the glimmering I felt ROBBED. .. one of my officers was showing me his glimmering.. he asked 'do you see it'.. I replied 'see what?'.. he said' that's what I saying you can't even see the stupid thing while i'm wearing it'.


Next time.. I gotta pay more attention while I'm watching their twitch livestream.. I was all excited too busy thinking about a Water Power announcement.


needed that out!.. still bothering me tho.

have a great day!

Sigma


----------
*(i have lots more alts these days though)


12 mil divided by 150k = 80
100% aka: 100 divided by 1.25 = 80
100 - 1.25 = 98.75.


* I really should ask on the forums if that's a by design or a glitch. if it's a glitch it needs fixed.



syndrome
ˈsɪndrəʊm
noun
a group of symptoms which consistently occur together, or a condition characterized by a set of associated symptoms.
"a rare syndrome in which the production of white blood cells is damaged"

No comments:

Post a Comment