Wednesday 10 August 2016

Lazy players AKA 'skating'

Hi guys

So.. im not going to point any fingers, but the rumors seem to be true* . needed to get that out.

So over the last month or so.. skating on EU server been between average (after server merge) to bad.

example:

During Mist Recovery, we had this healer stand on the top of a building.the remaining three of us fighting and dying*. So i switched to troller and went over to him.

i said 'hi man you coming?'
he replied 'eat'
me: huh?..no dude we need you.
him: I help later for boss battle.

Then another group member came up to him understandable miffed.
and said '?????'
and I said ' no you won't. we will kick you.'

And kick him we did.

This *keeps* happening.and the weird thing is, you can't kick them for a few minutes, for some reason. prolly to protect everyone from auto/nasty kicking.

I mean.. if an acquaintance PM's me and we make a deal that they will pay me for the work. OK. then its been agreed. OR if you have a leaguemate on a league run, and it's agreed by the staff that they should skate. then OK. but random strangers standing at the start expecting everyone else to do the work. AND NOT GET KICKED?. no way.

First day of the merge. I put together a CC reaper raid team.

6 PS players
2 PC players.

The PS players hid in places; trying to not do the reaper farming. hoping the others would do the work. so i started kicking them for just standing around. until it was only me and the other PC guy.

Shocking behavior!

there are many good PS players. but the sheer chunk of ultra lazy ones is an embarrassment to you all.

Sigma

*We had zero skating on PC server before the merge. period.
*I was leveling a lower alt.

No comments:

Post a Comment