Monday 30 July 2018

Six Months After Dropping PS3.. What Are the Future Plans for DCUO?

Hi



This question is aimed specifically towards the Devs.

Now that the PS3 limitations are gone from the game, I'd like to ask:

What new powersets are planned/discussed internally and what will be the powerset release schedule?

Will the game be expanded to open up new cities? and if not, why not?
As old a request as I know of, I first asked in 2012..

Please could Central City be 'proper' sized, even sections opened up once every three months, and if not why not?





A little exposition:

I left for 5 months June 2017 to December 2017, I came back for: Artifacts, Earth 3, and the dropping of PS3 support.. of which dropped support meant I was NOT wasting my money on a game with no future.



Now it's six months later.. and.. no new powersets have been announced. no new cities. Six months ago I was hopeful, optimistic and had high morale for the game. Over the last three months.. with no future plans announced for greater expansion of the game, powersets, new cities my morale is gone.



Sigma



-----------

*proper sized= Little Bohemia or South Gotham

The Flash TV show is wildly popular with fans, and but this has yet to be monopolized on using Central City as a jewel in a crown, they would get new players interested in coming to DCUO. Presently it's a 'car park and museum'.. we can do better!

No comments:

Post a Comment