Friday 21 April 2017

A Very Personal Dissatisfaction.. The Return

Hi guys

So last week I realized what DB are doing in regards to the direction of the content.. let me explain..

So we have major events now, the Starro Event being the first one, but also a new event in the anniversary event. Both I would class as (time limited) meta content and the magic content is year round, its a DLC, not time limited, I became incensed with anger about this when I realized.

I have stopped playing the Starro content.

I am a meta guy, and even though I pay membership, I should have to put up with no DLCs suited to me??

no. way.

Two DLCs.. both magic?? WHY AM I PAYING FOR A SUBSCRIPTION?

It's like they are creating meta DLC's then taking then away and only leaving us with magic content the year round. WHY??

This game is already choked with Magic content as shown : HERE :

I'm Scottish and at times.. I feel a stream of swearing coming on.. but I will gracefully skip that.

I am only logging in now to hangout with friends.

I am so angry.

So ... no Lantern Healer. No new Meta DLCs. Time Capsules RNG hitting harder and harder, I spent a fortune on the last one, and got two useful items, a flash emblem and the magic crystal supply drop.

I'm done financially supporting this game.

Sigma

No comments:

Post a Comment