Saturday 1 April 2017

New Pollen Aura/s coming in next Spring Event.. confirmed!

Hi guys

I LOVED the pollen aura from the Spring Event, it's a golden dust, that shakes down from your body.. I asked on #askdcuo and SJ confirmed; we will be seeing a colour variant or variants in the next spring event.

This made me VERY happy! :)

The Pollen Aura is my #1 aura behind my OG auras*, I use it for Fire DPS, Gadgets Troller, Atomic DPS, Main armory Sorc DPS, Nature Healer and Muni Troller.

The idea of more or all colour variants is stormin'!

SJ was a little secretive about the upcoming new aura, so we didnt get to find out if we are getting all colours, and Trexlight didn't upload the #askdcuo session so I can't check again..but thats what I would like to see :) .. purchasable via the seasonal vendor and winnable via the vault and as extras in instances.

peace

Sigma





*I have a few 'won' of OG auras on Sigma (around 8 bb, and around 15 GL, i think?), but for all my chars I have the aura packs.

No comments:

Post a Comment