Thursday 30 June 2016

ORS Blog 2

Ahoyhoy

So.. I got my Muni char to 30 today, was feeling pretty sick, so I didn't do my usual and experiment with the loadouts until I found whatever everyone else was using already hehe.. I used a Youtuber
Big D's loadout, and changed his Chain Grenade Launcher to Five Barrel Minigun, Which I found better damage & clipping.

I'm left with an RP milieu though, I don't really like guns. IRL I hate them..good in a zombie apocalypse, bad in real life. I made my char have an RP of a Fallout style to compensate, however the RP factor has lost grip for me. The only thing I can daydream about it is.. getting Fallout-like deco for his base.

I will get him to T7; like I have been doing with the rest of my chars, during league quiet time, but he might just stay there for a while.

In other matters.. the league has been going great, and as we return from holiday, its good to see staff back at their posts. I personally, found this sight very rewarding.

Ione has been doing a great job as our new Tactical Officer (TO) and it'll be good when Risky makes our PVP team. Looking forward to that.

Members are members..content to play and be helped.

The summer seasonal is on just now and ends on the 27th iirc of this month (July), I need to push hard for the feats.. with my shoulder being out for almost two months I slipped behind in my feats and haven't hit my target of 200 SP by summer, that I set in Dec. iirc I was 120 130?.. hmm I have loads of styles that just need one correct drop, but only *some* joy on that front.

I am glad to report my luck has *somehow* been fixed .. after 6 months of almost solid greens that I already owned, last month .. BAM!.. fixed. so relieved.. pheww I had been used to getting a few blues a day 1 or 2 purple and i reg used to get auras from lockboxes..fyi 6 months ago
that stopped. dead.

.. I am so glad its fixed now.

The new content came out.. Batman-fam and Legends of Tom storylines .. really good stories, fun content!

I think thats it.. thanks for reading :)

Sigma

No comments:

Post a Comment