Tuesday 21 June 2016

The Problem With Some People.. aka 'Fry's Ma Nut' . First ORS Blog

Hi www people

Firstly I won't name names; I'm not about that.

So recently, we had an Officer leave us.. this had been an on going thing with him for around a week.
He had decided he was better than all the other staff and members.. so much so, practically banning us from going in to SM in league/group chat. I PM'd him for a dress down about that.. but things turned cold. around a week later he just left not saying anything, even though I was online at the time.

I like to believe I am understanding, but as league boss of ORS, I knew he knew, how important the morale is, and here he was ignorantly tearing us all down. Seems his Officer Training did not take. I teach all the staff about the importance of morale and what it means, and what the combined work is. He was riding high on his friends, and forgot all about his leaguemates (supposed family).

He did no recruiting, and here, in my ORS Blog, I'll be honest, it's a pertinent problem with the current staff. I keep telling them to recruit, but I am the only recruiter at present. With FeartheFears* rejoining last month, we're having ORS Off-Season so when we resume on the 1st of July, I fully expect him and RAGEner* to show the current staff how it's done.

I digress.. What that person did was a betrayal. IF you respect someone you talk to them about your problems. You be straight with them.. he left and joined another league that night, without so much as a word. I noted on Wavedox he left that league.. I wonder if it was becuase I let on to one of that leagues members, he had been poached.*

now I gotta go.. i *may* be back to edit this.. and I plan to do a 'History of ORS' also.

TTFN



SigmaAtom










*ORS First Officer,  serving second iteration, 2015.
*also rejoined, former Officer, now Legacy Vet. serving second iteration. 2015.
*(how do I know this? .. he joined that same night, i could see it on wavedox)

No comments:

Post a Comment